What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you happy today?

Hearing from a special guy.

A consistently rude co worker was actually being nice today and it was genuine. :)

Getting a cool new phone with a big screen!

Being called a Special Redhead.

Getting my electric back on! :dance:

Strangely, a storm. Love the rain because it doesn't come around that much.

Liverpool drawing Arsenal 2-2 today...'cause for a while it looked like we'd lose.

Actually bothered to make myself a lunch today. :D

Got a 'Good Morning' call from my new guy.

Orphan Black is on tonight.

Going to spend an entire week at home doing nothing starting next week. I've earned it.

Got some stuff at the mall.

Getting no bills in the mail today!

So I bought a new iPhone a couple months ago. I also had a trade-in (my old phone) valued at $470. I was supposed to mail my old phone in and when they received it they would refund me the $470 to my original payment method (which was PayPal). I absent mindedly dropped my old phone in a regular mail box. I forgot that I was supposed to mail it via UPS and drop it off at the UPS store (NOT the regular post office). Anyway, Apple doesn't receive my phone in time and they cancelled my refund. They said if they ever receive the phone they'll mail it back to me. I go down to the post office and they can't help me. They assure me that people accidentally drop off UPS packages all the time and UPS periodically picks up their packages from the post office.

So yeah a couple months go by I figured my old phone is lost and I made a mistake that lost me $470. Suddenly today I get an email from Apple saying they received my phone and they are going to apply the $470 refund to my PayPal account after all!!!

:jumpy: So yeah that made me happy today. :jumpy:

So I bought a new iPhone a couple months ago. I also had a trade-in (my old phone) valued at $470. I was supposed to mail my old phone in and when they received it they would refund me the $470 to my original payment method (which was PayPal). I absent mindedly dropped my old phone in a regular mail box. I forgot that I was supposed to mail it via UPS and drop it off at the UPS store (NOT the regular post office). Anyway, Apple doesn't receive my phone in time and they cancelled my refund. They said if they ever receive the phone they'll mail it back to me. I go down to the post office and they can't help me. They assure me that people accidentally drop off UPS packages all the time and UPS periodically picks up their packages from the post office.

So yeah a couple months go by I figured my old phone is lost and I made a mistake that lost me $470. Suddenly today I get an email from Apple saying they received my phone and they are going to apply the $470 refund to my PayPal account after all!!!

:jumpy: So yeah that made me happy today. :jumpy:
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom