What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you happy today?

Finding out last night at work that a 6 year old boy we pulled from a wreck two weeks ago is going home this morning! :happydance:

Jazzy said:
Finding out last night at work that a 6 year old boy we pulled from a wreck two weeks ago is going home this morning! :happydance:

Awesome! :dance:

Waking up to a beautiful sunny morning. :cool:

Hi Friends,

Sincerely I am telling that now itself I had my breakfast, this is the happy today for the time being.

Upgraded my living room with a big comfy couch, laying on it right now. :)

My wife was in an amazing mood, and I got a lot of gardening which I intended to do last week, done.

Talking to a friend. The lack of sleep I had last night definitely did not help make me smile anyway.

Hi Friends,

Today there is delivery of fruits to some recipient, so I have arranged the best fruits to the customer.

Hi Friends,

I got 1000 stellars free being the award for "member of the month" in STR forums site.

Hearing from someone who I thought I wouldn't hear from until next week. Was a very pleasant surprise!

Thinking about the nice time I had last night and how tomorrow is Friday!

Hi Friends,

Today is "Vijayadasimi" the last day of "Dussera", today we celebrate "Vijayadasimi Festival" my wife prepared "Semiya Payasam" sweet on this occasion that is the happy thing to day.

yugasini said:
Hi Friends,

Today is "Vijayadasimi" the last day of "Dussera", today we celebrate "Vijayadasimi Festival" my wife prepared "Semiya Payasam" sweet on this occasion that is the happy thing to day.

Does your wife make the semiya payasam with condensed milk?

The babe did my laundry for me this time and it smells sooooooo good. Not sure what was used but *sniffs shirt* it smells good! :)

Talking with a very special guy!

Getting out of work at 2:30pm instead of 9:30pm

The fact it's near November, aka my month :dance:

Getting my Internet set up on my Nintendo 3DS XL finally! So excited!

Hearing from a guy that I had been worried about. All is good now. :happydance:

My mom hugged me, and I had a good time with my roomie.

Finally getting back into bed.

Getting home from work to find my 2 wrestling dvds had arrived.

Hearing from a very special guy. Was worried but so happy to hear from him. Yep, made me very happy.

Enter Username Here said:
Jazzy said:
Hearing from a very special guy. Was worried but so happy to hear from him. Yep, made me very happy.

Oh well thank you. :wub:

You're welcome! :hug:

Nothing, unfortunately.

Finally got my stupid regex working <.<

(That is to say, youtube links turn into videos again automatically.)

Till now nothing and there have been some time when I got really happy. I am looking for my happiness and hope I will get it soon.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom