What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you happy today?

It's sunny and nice and warm here today.

Seeing my mum and pets after being away since Friday.

Heard some good news from a friend of mine.

Not just happy... Just so fantastic today!
redheart.png

So many merchandise releases on Axis Powers Hetalia too! Although I cannot get any of them for a while it's still pretty interesting to hear from others who have gotten them. The episode I was looking forward to this whole week was definitely worth the wait.

Getting my first 10 for the month in the trivia game.

I had a really good day at work today. I'll be spending the next 6 weeks working with Year 5's and 6's in the afternoons. I currently work with Year 4's in the mornings and Year 2's in the afternoon. I'm not keen on working with the little uns as their work tends to be very monotonous and basic. I'm really happy to be working with the older kids especially as we'll be finding out next week which classes we'll be teaching next year and I'm really hoping to be put with Years 4, 5 or 6 and not the younger ones. I'm hoping todays change to the planning will be auspicious for next weeks classroom announcements.

Sorry, this may sound dull to you guys but I'm really excited about it.

Rapunzel said:
I had a really good day at work today. I'll be spending the next 6 weeks working with Year 5's and 6's in the afternoons. I currently work with Year 4's in the mornings and Year 2's in the afternoon. I'm not keen on working with the little uns as their work tends to be very monotonous and basic. I'm really happy to be working with the older kids especially as we'll be finding out next week which classes we'll be teaching next year and I'm really hoping to be put with Years 4, 5 or 6 and not the younger ones. I'm hoping todays change to the planning will be auspicious for next weeks classroom announcements.

Sorry, this may sound dull to you guys but I'm really excited about it.

I'm very happy for you and this doesn't sound dull to me at all. Teachers are so underpaid and unappreciated. I think it's wonderful news and reading this made me happy today
hug.gif

nothing yet, it's still early and i haven't been to bed from yesterday yet. yesterday was very good and upbeat with lots of little things adding up to make it an all around happy day. nothing specific worth mentioning, just a lot of great vibe in my social circles, especially the ones discussing tough issues and a very pleasant evening hike to go to the grocery store and walk fourth avenue at sunset time (that's the main downtown small business and entertainment drag in tucson)

now that i think of it, there was one particular high point. i have a metabolic disorder associated with my gender dysphoria that i manage with saturation doses of THC to get me grounded (i'm probably the only stoner in the world who smokes it to get grounded from the natural and often dangerous high from my bad chemistry)

i can't afford the dank bud and need the lower priced mexican, but very few dealers handle it any more because the profit margin on the dank is so much greater. i've been under-medicated for the past few weeks (when i'm real irritable, that's the reason) because my dealer went out of business completely and my friend's dealer got busted a few days ago.

so i was walking down the street blowing on my recorder and a native guy hanging out by the goodwill told me to watch out for the mice following me (a very common remark when i'm tripping around blowing my flutes). remembering that i was on a mission, i turned around and asked him if he had any weed for sale and he pulled out a bag and just gave me a pinch for nothing. good thing he was so generous too because i came up empty everywhere else.

Nice quiet morning here, I suppose I am happy to have a calm first half the day before work. :dontknow:

The fact that I had a day off to do nothing. I went to H&M right after it opened, got a dress and a skirt, and I came home and relaxed. I painted a picture just now too, so I'm pretty content.

i do the best i can to stay happy and don't get too excited by things like a day off or shopping and creating art is one of my main ways of keeping my bliss level high.

because i'm almost always as happy as i can be, i judge my days by whether or not some nimrod, drama queen or dipstick pissed me off .

i'm happy to report that this past waking period no nimrod, drama queen or dipstick managed to trip my trigger and from the looks of the news room. i'm going to go get snarky with the AMBeasts and the rantturds (my anti-fan club on two troll sites) for a little while , play some scrabble, respond to whatever i need to at facebook and be in bed by bar time. in all, another happy day. :dance:

i woke up and still breathing, not sure if that's a good thing or not... (;

I got off 2 hours early, although that means 2 hour pay cut, I get to be home at 6:30 instead of 8:30.

Making an awesome breakfast for me and my kid, sitting down at the table and having a nice conversation while we ate. Did the same thing at dinner time. Nobody was glued to a TV screen or a mobile device, just plain old fashioned human interaction. The little things in life make me happy. :)

Waking up knowing I am off duty tonight. :dance:

Waking up knowing that I am going to spend time with family/friends and have fun in the pool. This warm weather is fading so this might be one of the last few times I'll get to do it this year. :)

Waking up to a bright and sunny morning. Finally a day without rain! :dance:

GoldenBlade said:
It's Friday.. That's enough to make me happy. :)

Me too! :runaround:

As for me...

Thinking about this forum will be 5 years old tomorrow!

:party:

Off Topix celebrating 5 years on the web! :happydance:

DrLeftover said:
My oldest daughter called and said her and her husband are going to make us grandparents again in May of next year.

That's wonderful!

Hi Friends,

Today 26th September is my daughter-in-laws birth day. Morning itself I have told greetings to her over phone. She is at Hyderabad and I am at Kadapa.

After work I brought my daughter's mom some groceries... Was nice to help out their household over there.

Also I picked up my little one. I missed her! :)

Also its the weekend! 2 days off work too. ^^

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom