What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing that annoyed you?

I am a member of a website where you can put up your add, and get email penpals

their's one guy on it who doesn't want to have people's email addresses, and only wants to talk via the site

my question to him is.. why are you here?. the site is called email penpals, not chat pals

if you wanted to talk on a site, go find a chatroom

I am a member of a website where you can put up your add, and get email penpals

their's one guy on it who doesn't want to have people's email addresses, and only wants to talk via the site

my question to him is.. why are you here?. the site is called email penpals, not chat pals

if you wanted to talk on a site, go find a chatroom
Yeah that guy seems to be avoiding the whole point of the site

The same annoying co-worker as before. I don't want to go into it - it's quite a bit of drama that she creates for herself.

Taking someone from an urgent care to the hospital that was 1.5 miles down the road......When they were fully capable of driving themselves and taking the only ALS unit at the time out of service for a stupid call..

on another forum I'm on seeing an admin get a bit... well, shall we say over the top

they are being bothered by a spammer and rather than dealing with them in private, they decided to post a thread (for all of the members) saying I know who you are, and I knowwhere you live, and don't you come back here

I'm all for eliminating spam on boards, but sheesh. handle it a little better?

on another forum I'm on seeing an admin get a bit... well, shall we say over the top

they are being bothered by a spammer and rather than dealing with them in private, they decided to post a thread (for all of the members) saying I know who you are, and I knowwhere you live, and don't you come back here

I'm all for eliminating spam on boards, but sheesh. handle it a little better?

:LOL: Gonna go to their house and beat them up for spamming?

ESPN gushing themselves by overusing the "Why we love sports" cliche that makes no sense.

People who keep calling me but not leaving a voicemail. Ugh!
Really? I get annoyed when they DO leave a voicemail. Just another thing for me to have to delete :p

Some little punk ass kids in the street shouting abuse at my husband, calling him names for no apparent reason,

@Nebulous, my husband doesn't back down easily, so he began to walk toward the kids; just to see what they would do. They began to back away from him and run though the play park, leaving their push scooter in the park, so he took the scooter, pushed it down the street and hid it behind some wheelie bins and came inside. :LOL: No one calls him a fat cunt, and gets away with it.

@Nebulous, my husband doesn't back down easily, so he began to walk toward the kids; just to see what they would do. They began to back away from him and run though the play park, leaving their push scooter in the park, so he took the scooter, pushed it down the street and hid it behind some wheelie bins and came inside. :LOL: No one calls him a fat cunt, and gets away with it.

Lol, justice was served! :p

Annoying co-worker. I wish she hadn't started working there. Her resume' was so impressive. Ugh.

basically filling my whole nappy while sat at the park today enjoying the sunshine

no one was around to see but it was an uncomfortable walk home

having an amazon order canceled by the third party seller because they don't have the item I requested

now i need to get a refund!

having an amazon order canceled by the third party seller because they don't have the item I requested

now i need to get a refund!
I hate it when that happens! :cautious: Has encouraged me to stick to "shipped by Amazon" choices only.

My toilet was being weird. Didn't want to flush.

There been at least two times we had to dump a mixture of bleach and Dawn dish soap into it so it would flush after we tried with the plunger.

lots of things annoyed me today

- no sleep

- leaking all over the matress

and then finding out that a health website I visit quite often has changed it's interface.

it's gone from a simple to use, everything in it's own section type interface, to a everything cluttered on one page interface... just, why?

who on earth would want their experience made harder

what annoyed me today is litterers

people standing outside my window throwing bottles at it

then dropping the bottles and leaving

I've just been out to clear all the bottles up, so that the kids don't step on glass when they come round for trick or treat tonight

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom