What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Your parents married?

Are your parents currently married?

• Yes, they are both married to each other

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yes, one is married to someone else

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yes, both are married to different people

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Are your parents currently married?

Both my parents are remarried to their second/third spouses.

My parents are divorced, but my mum remarried.

My parents are married. Dad's about 70 and mom's 64, they got married when mom was 19.

Mine were divorced when I was 9.

Mom was single up until she passed away.

Dad was married to some cunt, but they just got divorced. :)

So my parents divorced when I was a baby. My father moved on and married a woman that I hate with a passion. My mother remarried once and they split up. The man she has been with now for 14 years I consider my dad! He's amazing though they aren't married. :(

My actual birth parents were not married. However, my dad is now married to my stepmom.

Yes, my parents have been married for over 50 years.

My parents divorced each other over 32 years ago and got remarried to different people.

My late parents were married to each other.

Forgot about her. She was soooooooooooooooooooooo lame.
Must not have lasted long if you forgot all about her. :p

Mine got divorced a few years ago, my mom has since remarried.

Not sure how to answer. Mom will have been dead 30 years next year and Dad will be a decade. But were they alive, I imagine that they would still be married. They would also be pushing 90.

Technically they're still married, for the second time, but they were miserable long before my mother started to lose her memory. Should never have married the first time, let alone the second time. Terrible couple.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom