What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Your goal for the day

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What is your goal for today?

What do you want to accomplish?

Get the dishes done, been slacking on that the last couple days.

Where are you going somewhere fancy?

Finish the projects that are yet to be sent for revision.

Accomplished my goal for today. Found the perfect dress, shoes and jacket to wear to dinner tonight. I'm going here for dinner. My hair will be all done up later with the help of my friend. :happydance:

I don't think I really set myself any goals for today :ponder:

Accomplished my goal for today. Found the perfect dress, shoes and jacket to wear to dinner tonight. I'm going here for dinner. My hair will be all done up later with the help of my friend. :happydance:
That looks a really nice place to eat, shame there is no menu on the website to dribble over.

Cute! @michonne

My goal for today is to live til the end of the day and enjoy my kids this evening:) and enjoy winding down with Off Topix :)

What is your goal for today?
Accomplished: Baked and decorated a birthday sheet cake for my senior friends to share at my local nursing home. Today one of my senior friends turns 86 years old.
What do you want to accomplish?
I want to make my senior friends smile, laugh and be happy. I also want to let them know that even though their own family doesn't care about them, I do.

Clean and organize stuff around the house, going to get started on that soon.

I need to get some things around the house accomplished.

My daily goal is to always try to be happy and have a good day. Easier said than done.

Same as every day. Just to survive.

Todays goal? ....uh I dunno. Today is almost over anyway.

Since today is mostly over, my goal for tomorrow is to relax. It's a 3-day weekend and I'm burned out from doing anything. I want to wake up in bed and not have to get up and get ready even if it's to run errands (I already did that on Saturday). I also hope to beat the last boss in Jedi Survivor, but we'll see.

Since today is mostly over, my goal for tomorrow is to relax. It's a 3-day weekend and I'm burned out from doing anything. I want to wake up in bed and not have to get up and get ready even if it's to run errands (I already did that on Saturday). I also hope to beat the last boss in Jedi Survivor, but we'll see.

Hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend! Back to work tomorrow.

Luke Skywalker Reaction GIF

I guess I'm alright with tomorrow. I'm still training someone and we've got lead meetings and another staff meeting. Less time talking to patients.

look through a brochure of chairs.

trying to buy a new one because the ones I have are not good for my body anymore

found a company, and hope to find something comfortable

look through a brochure of chairs.

trying to buy a new one because the ones I have are not good for my body anymore

found a company, and hope to find something comfortable

A computer chair? Or for your dining table?

My goal is to get some sleep and to maybe hit 1,000 posts on OffTopix

to maybe hit 1,000 posts on OffTopix
jim-cornette-scared-jim-cornette.gif

*Webster's reaction to hearing of Dalton's next goal* Just picking on you there, Dalton! :hug:

I'd get in trouble if I shared what i will want to be my goal for today. :p
So, I will mention another :)

focus on staying positive today, as it's not been the best day so far.

To game some more since I have a free day.

These past few days have been hectic, especially with Easter celebrations. I also took a trip to another city to catch up with some people.
Between trying to keep up with live events and completing other tasks, there's hardly any time left. So, my goal is to have a nice, relaxing evening, if I can manage it :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom