What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Where did you go today?

Grocery store and gas station.

Nowhere, thankfully.

Just work so far.

Nowhere. Pouring rain so I decided to just stay home and relax.

Just work and then dropped by CVS to grab a couple things

Will be going absolutely nowhere today.

Went to four different gas stations at 3:30am trying to get gas for my wife's car I was using to get to work since mine was still at Firestone, only to find nowhere had any because of the floods in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Lacked enough gas to make it to work, so decided I'd go to Firestone at 7am and pick up my car knowing it has a full tank.
Didn't get my car until after 8am, so gave up going to work. Wife could tell I was completely defeated given how life has treated me the last month, so she took me out to breakfast.
After that we stopped by a local farmers market near our house that only runs every other Saturday.
Went back to Firestone because my car that I thought was fixed still isn't so went back there to take it back in for the 4th weekend in a row.

It hadn't even hit noon by the time all of that had happened so I'm definitely not going a damn place else today unless Firestone call me to pick my car up today.

Mrs and I went to the supermarket for groceries this morning.

Just went to work on my truck today. Oil change and grease job turned into a axle seal and gasket. New brake shoes and spring kit. 905K on it, so I guess it was time for that seal to go out. Made a mess too.

Church this morning for sabbath services, then walked around the neighborhood in the afternoon and otherwise chillaxed' at home.

Just work with no plans for the rest of the day.

Work, over to a friend's house to hang out for awhile, then hit the movies and finally the store

Been at work all day, just now relaxing.

The only place I went when I left my house today was work. xD I don't mind where I work, though I'm always tired and want to go back to sleep the moment I get up for work. :p I didn't stop anywhere after work since I didn't need to get anything.

out of the bedroom to the left and walked to my desk haha

No farther than the balcony to watch the thunderstorm

Absolutely nowhere today except off to dreamland :p

Work, then to the take-n-bake pizza place to get a pizza. Going to go pick up my kid from a friends house and stop by best buy in a few.

Just to the movies :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom