What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you laugh today?

laugh.gif
Good find Dragon.

My boss said life's a bitch, then you marry one & right after he said that, his phone rang & it was his wife. He answers & says hey sweetheart, I was just talking about you.

funny.gif

That's so funny Nebulous!
icon_lol.gif

Reminds me of the time my boss told me not put any calls through to her from her husband. They had a huge fight that morning. I just happened to be in her office when the phone rang. She had the speakerphone on and I heard her husband ask: What's for dinner tonight? Her reply: Shit, that's what for dinner. His reply: In that case, only make half because I'll eat out. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I did and then quickly left her office.
icon_lol.gif

There's this nurse at the hospital who thinks she's gods gift to men. She's very nice but not very attractive and she's very overweight. She was trying to flirt with this doctor last night. To try and get his attention, she bent over pretending to tie her shoe. That's when I noticed the whole back seam on her uniform pants was split wide open. She also had on granny underpants underneath with little pink flowers on them. The doctor saw this and burst out laughing and walked away. I had to hurry up and get out of there before I cracked up laughing in her face.
icon_lol.gif

My dad bought a scooter a few weeks ago and he's only just been out on it today and yesterday ( it had no number plates ) and he sent me a text earlier it read:

Been to work on my scooter today and yesterday, because its new it takes time to get up to speed. Push bikes were overtaking me this morning shouting 'come on grandad'. Milk floats were overtaking me too.

I was crying with laughter!
funny.gif

@Boogie: That made me burst out laughing!
funny.gif

Almost tripping and then catching myself. Had to laugh at myself for that one. :p

Just goofing around with my kid, I forgot what we were talking about but it was funny.

Me dropping something in the toilet. Have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

I went and bought some weed this morning. It makes me laugh some of the names they come up with since its been legalized and sold in stores. Used to be just like Skunk weed, red hair , cambodian etc. The stuff i bought today is called "Hippie Headbanger" hahahahah

I went and bought some weed this morning. It makes me laugh some of the names they come up with since its been legalized and sold in stores. Used to be just like Skunk weed, red hair , cambodian etc. The stuff i bought today is called "Hippie Headbanger" hahahahah

Lol, I know right.

I got some some “George Costanza” right now.

george costanza comedy GIF

Will & Grace... mostly karen!

How dumb people can actually be lol

a funny used car add

I posted it in the laugh lounge if anyone wants to see it

No laughs yet. We'll see what funny things are in store for today.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom