What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What annoyed you today?

The fact that it's to friggen hot to be happy
sad.gif

We've got 6 dinner ladies at work. 3 phoned in with lame excuses because it was too hot.

You need about 4 staff members in the field to watch the kids cos some of them do runners! So they asked me to help cover the kids in the field because they know I can't say 'No'. (And I hate that I'm crap at saying 'No' to people!
frustrated.gif

Did you have to move furniture in 105 degree weather? Because thats what I had to do
explode.gif

Nebulous said:
Did you have to move furniture in 105 degree weather? Because thats what I had to do
explode.gif

Well, it wasn't furniture. It was trash, from one spot where it laid at in a big stack and into the dumpsters. It sucked.

I'd rather take out a trash bag then move things that weigh hundreds of pounds all day... Which lead me to be sore right now.

Nebulous said:
I'd rather take out a trash bag then move things that weigh hundreds of pounds all day... Which lead me to be sore right now.

Keep in mind that this was a HUGE pile of trash bags, and most of them filled up. All by yourself, in a hot day with no wind and in a stinky dumpster that's never been rinsed out.

Im sorry I cant read your tiny text so I will just read it as Yes Nebulous, your day was worse than mine.

biggrin.gif

the fact that someone hates me enough for leaving their community that they have to try and destroy my friendship with a great online friend
nono.gif

The fact that I have to write 5 posts before I can spend a few minutes chilling in the arcade.
tongue.gif

The fact I cannot catch the mouse in my house
sad.gif

It rained...the vast majority of the evening..it rained..

The only thing good about that is that I won't be sweating like crazy.

Had to go to a training / workshop thing for work. The whole thing was annoying.

The fact that I can't seem to focus on my work.

An itch on my leg that wouldn't go away :banghead:

Was supposed to be off tonight but they've asked me to come in. Too many people are calling out sick with the flu. :mad:

Myself :LOL:

The sheep at Rehab who park their asses on a piece of equipment and then play on their phones

That's what I've come to expect from people who live in Austrazealand :razz:
Wondering about something , can you tell me why the bagged milk there? Is it a local tradition, or did the cows vote for this packaging style 🥛:p

Wondering about something , can you tell me why the bagged milk there? Is it a local tradition, or did the cows vote for this packaging style 🥛:p

We had bagged milk for a while where i live but it was discontinued for whatever reason. Other places in Canada I think still use it for whatever reason of course. on a side note, we taught our cows to milk themselves. :funny:

We had bagged milk for a while where i live but it was discontinued for whatever reason. Other places in Canada I think still use it for whatever reason of course. on a side note, we taught our cows to milk themselves. :funny:
Sometimes, I'll read something with the intention to reply later, but then it slips my mind:banghead2:

A patient who complained to me for something that wasn't my fault (or even the clinic's fault), and said "I know it's not your fault, but..." (aka I'm going to complain to you anyway because apparently I have control over everything that happens in this organization), and then hung up before I could try to offer a solution.

My insurance recommended five orthopedists and put them in order of closest to me. The second one I called (because the first one didn't answer and so I had to leave a message)... their offices are like 40 minutes away by car. I'm afraid to even think about how far away the others must have been... Were they recommending people out of state or something???

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom