What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Stuffed crust pizza or normal cheese pizza?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Which do you like better? Stuffed crust pizza or normal cheese pizza?

Depends on the day.
Probably stuffed crust but I don't like thin pizza and some places only do thin with stuffed crust.

I'm not a fan of pizza, so it doesn't matter much to me.
If I'm alone, I never eat pizza, so when in a group, I let everyone else choose, as I don't really mind

Stuffed crust, as long as it's not stuffed with bacon, or something ridiculous like burgers.

Not sure that I've ever had a stuffed crust pizza; just 'regular' & thin.

Stuffed crust when I was younger. Now, it'd be too much cheese.

I've had stuffed crust pizza. Did not care for it all, I guess because of the place but I'm willing to try it again. For right now I'll go with cheese pizza.
Just not this:
images

Had it in school and it sucked.

Depends on the pizza, if it's fast food/QSR pizza like Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc then stuffed crust is an ok thing, but if it's a real pizza with great ingredients and a great oven, give me that crispy crust and a little char any day!

I like regular crust but I wont pass up a stuffed crust either!

Stuffed crust pizza is top tier.

I got a frozen pizza a while back (digorno I think) and it had stuffed crust, it was actually pretty good for a frozen pizza.

Never had sauce stuffed crust, but now I want one, lol

If they don't put enough it dries up and isn't worth it. When they enough its good. Too much can be a problem, has to be the right amount.

If they don't put enough it dries up and isn't worth it. When they enough its good. Too much can be a problem, has to be the right amount.
...ok, I don't want a science experiment.

I'm not a fan of pizza, so it doesn't matter much to me.
If I'm alone, I never eat pizza, so when in a group, I let everyone else choose, as I don't really mind
Okay, I quote myself :p
I will care if they get only a cheese pizza because if I remove the cheese, what am I eating after? Just bread and sauce. Any other topping, I'm okay with :D

Unless you are feeding a bunch of young kids, who don't know any better, there is no reason for plain cheese pizza to exist.
I never understood why someone would get a pizza like this. It's not worth it, I can understand for very small kids, you're right, 100 percent

You don't like cheese?
I'm not a huge fan of cheese, but there are a couple I can handle. Feta and ricotta, or anything similar, I'm sort of good with. But I try not to go overboard with them. Now, cheddar and gouda cheese like that are not my thing. They just don't sit right with me, especially when they get all gooey. That's why I'm fine with a sprinkle of feta or ricotta in stuff like pastries or as a side dish.

Oh, about pasta, I usually opt for seafood dishes at restaurants because it seems like most pasta dishes come with cheese these days, even the ones that are not supposed to have it in the recipe. I always have to remember to ask them to skip the cheese garnish.

But if it's not enough sauce it'll be dry, if it's too much sauce it'll explode...It's way too much pressure!

eric cartman GIF by South Park

Its not, if its not the best, you'll eat it any way and be fine :p

I'm not a huge fan of cheese, but there are a couple I can handle. Feta and ricotta, or anything similar, I'm sort of good with. But I try not to go overboard with them. Now, cheddar and gouda cheese like that are not my thing. They just don't sit right with me, especially when they get all gooey. That's why I'm fine with a sprinkle of feta or ricotta in stuff like pastries or as a side dish.

Oh, about pasta, I usually opt for seafood dishes at restaurants because it seems like most pasta dishes come with cheese these days, even the ones that are not supposed to have it in the recipe. I always have to remember to ask them to skip the cheese garnish.

Gooey / melted is the best :D ...but yeah we all have our own tastes and preferences.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom