What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Smoked Weed?

Have you ever smoked marijauna?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I have and eaten it (like baked into a brownie)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No but I might one day just to try it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. never.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
No even though I had a friend once tell me she was going to get me to smoke weed every day. I was like yeah good luck with that lol.

I actually posted about it over at my place.. I started a new area for it.. but yeah, to make a long story short, I got some gummies from a smoke shop up here that was way more effective than anything I had ever had, and everything else I had gotten from them after that point was never as effective.. this is in comparison to stuff I've gotten from Canada as well as California.

As I got busy during the previous years with our move and then getting organized, I started to wonder what happened to the brand that I had gotten once before, and the first thing I end up seeing is a news story about how there were traces of both Fentanyl and Heroin that were traced back to 3 smoke shops in PA..

I was devastated, because I knew that the reason they were so effective was because they were laced.

But I also counted my lucky stars and I decided to go for a medical card, because at least I could get more powerful carts if need be and I wouldn't have to worry about it having been laced with something..

I just hope that it won't be too hard to get one..

Glad you were okay after that.

As for the medical card, they are fairly easy to get. You can usually get them online and do a zoom call with a doctor or something. Just tell them your symptoms you're all set.

No even though I had a friend once tell me she was going to get me to smoke weed every day. I was like yeah good luck with that lol.

Why would she want to do that? :p

Tried it once with a friend but it made me choke so never again.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom