What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Natural remedies for moles and birthmarks?

Dan The Man

Elite Member

One of the curses of my family is that we all are covered in moles. Thankfully, there is no history of melanoma, but still, so many moles.

My sister recently found this product called LeaLea that features natural ingredients for mole removal like lemon extract and talc. And let me tell you—practically every member of my family is now using it! It has worked wonders for all of us. Curious who else here knows about some effective natural remedies for moles, birthmarks, and other skin health issues such as scars and acne? Thanks in advance.

I personally am not knowledgeable about about natural remedies, all I know about is the doctor freezing them off or slicing them off.

all I know about is the doctor freezing them off or slicing them off.

Especially with warts, just burn and cut them off with some nail clippers or have a dermatologist do it.

Especially with warts, just burn and cut them off with some nail clippers or have a dermatologist do it.
Is that safe???
I don't know many to clip off birthmarks, perhaps bc they don't realise it can't be done. I'm sure if ppl knew it was safe, they'd just chip off birthmarks as opposed to using make up to cover their spots. Or maybe it's the expense of such a procedure??? IDK

Ouch! I suppose its over in a second though. :p
I did that with a skin tag in an uncomfortable spot a while back with some nail clippers. It hurt for a second and it was worth it. I did use alcohol and hydrogen peroxide after.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom