What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Marvel vs DC

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Which comic book publisher has better superheroes and stories?

Is it DC? Is it Marvel?

Explain your answer.

Who Would Win Dc Comics GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I prefer Marvel characters and storylines but there are some DC characters that I really love. So I am torn.

Overall I say DC just has the better heroes and stories! Raven is my all time favorite superhero, and I don't think Marvel even has a character that is as cool as she is. :p I like Marvel don't get me wrong, I just like the darker characters in DC Comics. Plus DC makes the better animated series and movies, I just wish they did as good as Marvel with their live action movies.

I prefer Marvel characters and storylines but there are some DC characters that I really love. So I am torn.
Same. I prefer Marvel, but man DC has some bangers. I'm a huge fan of Frank Castle and John Constantine.

Which comic book publisher has better superheroes and stories?

Is it DC? Is it Marvel?
They're both good.
Is that an option? :p

Spider-Man will forever be my favorite superhero but outside of him and his world, in general I prefer DC over Marvel.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom