What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

IDW Publishing Acquires Top Shelf Productions Two Industry Leaders Combine Forces

Flurry

Crisis Management
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

A little bit of awesome news!

San Diego, CA (January 6, 2015) – Leading comic book and graphic novel publisher IDW Publishing announced today that it has acquired Top Shelf Productions, the award-winning independent publisher of graphic novels, including the #1 New York Times and Washington Post bestseller March by Congressman John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell, Alan Moore’s League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (with Kevin O'Neill) and From Hell (with Eddie Campbell), Craig Thompson’s Blankets, Nate Powell’s Swallow Me Whole, and Jeff Lemire’s Essex County...

To read more, click here.

Nice. What are your thoughts on that?

I think its pretty great. Will give Top Shelf even more exposure. Although at the time when I first saw this, I was confusing them for Top Cow Productions. Which is part of the Image Comics label.

Flurry said:
I think its pretty great. Will give Top Shelf even more exposure. Although at the time when I first saw this, I was confusing them for Top Cow Productions. Which is part of the Image Comics label.

I heard about that and what a smart move it was. The comic book industry has seen some big shake ups in the past few years. This one was one for the better. 

Yes sir! Much like when BOOM! Studios acquired Archaia!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom