What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Have you ever gotten Plantar Warts?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you ever gotten Plantar Warts on your feet before?

Did you go see a doctor or did you cut them out yourself?

I think that @freakofnature has /has had a pretty bad problem with a plantar wart. Last I recall she was trying to deal with it herself. :dontknow:

I had one on a finger.

A home made essential oil blend eliminated it in about three weeks.
By definition, a plantar wart is on your foot, so I doubt you have one on your finger. :p

I think that @freakofnature has /has had a pretty bad problem with a plantar wart. Last I recall she was trying to deal with it herself. :dontknow:
I do?
B0ufo0m.gif
I have plantar fasciitis pretty bad in one foot. I think you're confusing it with that. Also a foot problem, but not a wart.

I don't think I have had them but google tells me Plantar warts are very common, and they typically go away on their own.

By definition, a plantar wart is on your foot, so I doubt you have one on your finger. :p

I do?
B0ufo0m.gif
I have plantar fasciitis pretty bad in one foot. I think you're confusing it with that. Also a foot problem, but not a wart.

OK, it was a "palmar wart".

The difference is in name only. The virus that causes it is exactly the same, and the same treatment works.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom