What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Forget your age?

Do you ever forget how old you are?

• All the time

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Almost never

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • This poll is stupid!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Do you ever forget how old you are?

I checked 'almost never', but sometimes when I am trying to figure out how old my brothers are in comparison to my age. xD

Nope. I always know how old I am. :p

*reads poll question* Let me think about that one...no.

I voted "This poll is stupid" to be funny but... yeah sometimes. Age is just a number, not a state of mind.

Hi Friends,

I am forgetting my age regularly. Age is only for body not for mind this is my concept. Still I listen my favorite Hindi film songs. I am active always and do not feel bore or dull, I am the only person using Computer and internet actively in list of my all friends.

I don't actually forget my age, but I do have to think about it sometimes when people ask.

I forget a lot of stuff already. If I start forgetting my age, what is there more left?

I've mixed up my age a few times, sometimes you just plain forget.

Yes, I tend to forget my age because I don't feel my age. So I have to stop and think about it.

I can never forget my age but you're not getting it!

The other day I was asked how old I was, and I forgot to count my last birthday :) My kids reminded me hehehe... I am getting old :)
Kids are so helpful in that manner, aren't they?

All the time, especially over the last few years of my late-20's.

But I'm probably going to have a hard time forgetting soon when I hit 30. :scared2:

But I'm probably going to have a hard time forgetting soon when I hit 30. :scared2:
Oh shoot! 'Over the Hill'! Dang! :p

The work boots I've got downstairs are about 30 years old.

I hope you are in better shape than they are.... my wife keeps threatening to throw them out and make me buy new ones.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom