What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Finger Nails

What do your finger nails usually look like?

• Long, and immaculately cared for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short, and immaculately cared for

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Coated in polish

• Bitten

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • cracked and dirty (aka NASTY!)

• I don't care what my nails look like

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What do your finger nails usually look like?

Due to my profession we are not allowed to have long or polished nails. My nails, therefore, are short, and immaculately cared for.

I have an extremely annoying habit of biting my nails. They are bitten.

Mine tend to grow quite a bit before I bother to trim them...

They're clean though.

Short, I can't play my guitar/bass with long nails.

Polished, long and short, and immaculately clean and cared for.

Short & I wouldn't say exactly immaculately cared for, but trimmed & clean. :)

Short and clean but even when short sometimes still break a reason i aways have them short ... very fragile.. sometimes i use nail polish ... in the past it was always .

My nails typically extend maybe a few centimeters past the tips of my fingers. I don't like long nails because they're awkward to type with and I do a lot of typing. I also don't like them to get too long because they become more fragile and end up breaking. Had this happen just the other day and it hurt.

I tend to keep my nails short, but I'm not exactly fixated on them. One day I'd like to start taking better care of them, but given how things are at present, the fact I still have nails is a win.

I've always kept my nails very short. I used to have the bad habit of biting them when I was a kid and it's taken years for me to kick the habit.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom