What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Don't understand the appeal

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What is something that you just don't understand the appeal of?

My answer: Pants below the ass. I don't need to be looking at any butt cracks! :nono:

Jazzy said:
What is something that you just don't understand the appeal of?

My answer: Pants below the ass. I don't need to be looking at any butt cracks! :nono:

you would understand if you were a guy and in an American male prison :LOL:

Kylie Minogue
Beyoncé
Adele
Rihanna

Brussels sprouts.

I have my own exercise equipment at home :)
That's what i mean. You can much do everything a gym provides away from the gym, and at a cheaper cost...
I guess some people like to social there? I dunno

I have a gymnasium here at home..I also attend the gym 6 days a week..I'm addicted to water resistance training in the pool at the gym as well as my home
If people have time to be socail at the gym you will find it's after workouts are complete

I have a gymnasium here at home..I also attend the gym 6 days a week..I'm addicted to water resistance training in the pool at the gym as well as my home
If people have time to be social at the gym you will find it's after workouts are complete

TikTok and Euphoria the show. Also, Taylor Swift, her music, and whether or not her and Kelce have a relationship.

Last edited:
Posting every little thing about your day/life. Social media is cool in a way, but good lord, give yourself some privacy and anonymity. It's not healthy to document every second of your day for views and likes.

Getting married
Having children

Posting every little thing about your day/life. Social media is cool in a way, but good lord, give yourself some privacy and anonymity. It's not healthy to document every second of your day for views and likes.

Tell that to my brother. He overshares way too much on Facebook. It gets to the point of where I have to "snooze" his account (thats where you can stop seeing their posts but they don't know you did anything)

• Haha
Reactions: Dee
Bacon.

I'm vegan and animal rights which is why I don't eat bacon. But I never liked it in meat days either.

Funny is reading here about bacon, l like pork a lot, but hardly cook bacon i don't prefer it especially i don't see what people like it as breakfast :p

Funny is reading here about bacon, l like pork a lot, but hardly cook bacon i don't prefer it especially i don't see what people like it as breakfast :p
Because it tastes better then octopus stew :sick:

Because it tastes better then octopus stew :sick:
Don't be tentacly Octopus, ;) no need to be a sucker, just fry it:cautious:
Pigs cute alive,🐷 tasty on a plate. 🥩Bacon? Not my top pick, but I won't beef about it either.🐄 :D

Last edited:
Don't be tentacly Octopus, ;) no need to be a sucker, just fry it:cautious:
Pigs cute alive,🐷 tasty on a plate. 🥩Bacon? Not my top pick, but I won't beef about it either.🐄 :D

Pigs on a farm smell like shit. I had octopus at a restaurant once as an appetizer. They served it cold and it was like eating rubber

Pigs on a farm smell like shit. I had octopus at a restaurant once as an appetizer. They served it cold and it was like eating rubber
If we humans skip washing, we might end up smelling worse than that . :ROFLMAO:
But seriously, I think you just hit a bad restaurant.
If not cooked right, octopus can be as chewy as rubber.
Octopus has lots of water, some chefs dry it before grilling to make it tender. If not done, that could be another reason for the chewiness.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom