What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you have a crush on someone right now?

Prioritise yourself and choose what's best for you,no one is more deserving. :)

Not currently, but I have had several in my life.

Yes and I have crushed on him since 1980.

Yes, I'm crushing something fierce on this one girl. Good thing is, we're already together. :D

A little bit? I'm very suspicious of everyone, though, and am not actively looking for a relationship. As an asexual, it's hard to put yourself out there when you don't want something that's perfectly natural for most human beings.

A little bit? I'm very suspicious of everyone, though, and am not actively looking for a relationship. As an asexual, it's hard to put yourself out there when you don't want something that's perfectly natural for most human beings.
It isn't always about sex. I have a companion, a best friend, someone I can talk to about anything, watch movies, goof around with, lots of stuff. That's more important to me than just having a physical relationship.

It isn't always about sex. I have a companion, a best friend, someone I can talk to about anything, watch movies, goof around with, lots of stuff. That's more important to me than just having a physical relationship.
I do want a romantic relationship, though. Not just a buddy.

And to answer here as well, nope :LOL:

I mean basically yes, but does it count as a crush if they know I like them that way? I don't even remember how that works fully anymore.

I'm not single but there is this other girl who is just too nice to me. I don't want to be but I can't help liking her. It's not like you can turn off attraction like you can with a light switch.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom