What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Describe your dream house.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Are you living there right now?

Will you ever get to live in your dream house?

opening pip GIF by South Park

Half acre of land. One level. Two bed rooms of adequate size, one and a half bath. Hardwood floors throughout. Modern but basic appliances (no bells or whistles needed). Easy to maintain everything. Two car garage. Nothing too fancy, but something I can manage myself and nothing terribly big. Something like 900-1000 sqft tops.

Something like this!

I love where I live now. Biggest house I've ever lived in and I own it. Nice sized backyard. Centrally located and can get to everything quickly. Very good neighborhood. Having dogs now I can walk miles in any direction and feel completely safe, which is great.

Dream Big Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

Lots of Storage :LOL:

I've always wanted to live in a log house with a fire place, spiral staircase and a loft.

I have none of those things in my house :p

Spiral staircases are retro, don't really see those these days. I am sure they still exist in some houses that haven't been updated in several years.

A spacious home with a big gaming setup and multiple bathrooms

It'd be a one story off-grid cabin out in the Appalachian mountains; two bedrooms, a living room, small kitchen, patio, bathroom and den/sunroom.

Solar powered w/battery storage/backup plus portable generators for extra power.
At least two wells dug into the ground and tied into the house plumbing; rainwater collection for growing a nice vegetable garden.
Gravel driveway leading up to the cabin and lots of walking trails nearby.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom