What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

CSI

Which do you prefer

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSI: New York

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CSI: Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only ever watched a couple of episodes of CSI: NY. So I voted for that one.

I actually like NY the most, I don't know why. I suppose I relate to it alot more, like I pay more attention to it the most.

The original is kewl, but the only reason why I started watching it was because of George Eads cause he's so freakin hot!

I also don't really like Miami, I find it boring.

has to be vegas.................seems to be the most realistic to me......i still liked it when Fishbourne joined

cant abide the miami one......caruso just dosnt do it for me

NY is ok but a poor second

Vegas
biggrin.gif
I like the people on there.

Miami... I tend to count how many time's H puts/takes off his sunglasses. And it's more about the character's rather than the cases.

NY, I don't mind.

I've watched all of them at one point. Honestly I would take New York and CSI over Miami. Miami became just a pose show for the main character. Take off shades, put on shades with a quote.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom