What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Best thing to do with an apple?

What's the best thing to do with an apple?

• Bob for it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bake it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Feed a horse

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Eat it

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Decorate with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What's the best thing to do with an apple?

• Bob for it
  • Bake it
  • Feed a horse
  • Eat it
  • Decorate with it
Apple Running GIF by Sarah Matuszewski

Last edited by a moderator:
Feed a horse. I don't like apples although I like apple pie and apple juice.

Since the option isn't on there: dip it in peanut butter and *I selected eat it.

I voted 'Bob for it' just because I think thats funny.

But I'd rather eat one. I like to slice them up and eat little apple wedges and eat those. @Dee has the right idea with the peanut butter. :D

At first my brain went for the pun and said "you use it like any other computer, duh" because I use a mac anyway.
But in regards to the fruit... I just eat them, usually. They're good cooked too, like with cinnamon. But apples are just yummy in general.

Eat it or slice it up and put it in a pie. I recently discovered Ambrosia apples. They are so delicious, as long as they're nice and crisp. I've been eating them non-stop with a fruit dip.

Eat it or slice it up and put it in a pie. I recently discovered Ambrosia apples. They are so delicious, as long as they're nice and crisp. I've been eating them non-stop with a fruit dip.
If 'they' send some Cosmic Crisp your way, be sure to try that variety. :)

Dip it in caramel, obviously lol.

I could go for a granny smith right about now!!! ...sliced up with some peanut butter or carmel

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom