What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Are you single?

Are you single?

• YES

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's complicated (I will explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Are you single?

Nebulous said:
I'd expect you to be single. You are too weird to find a mate.

Yeah, not too many floating eyes in the world
tongue.gif

No I am not, haven't been for almost 2 years now.
wub.gif
As of March 19th, it will stay that way.... Hopefully.
icon_lol.gif

It's far too complicated for me. I like this person and they like me back but they won't date me until I meet them yet we're sort of going out already.

I'm a single pringle, and have been for seven years. I personally think it's best to stay that way because having a relationship can't always be perfect...

BrydoRX said:
I'm a single pringle, and have been for seven years. I personally think it's best to stay that way because having a relationship can't always be perfect...

If you strive for perfection you will never be happy. Nothing is perfect.

I'm with my boyfriend for 1 year and I'm very happy.
wub.gif

Yeah I'm single, I just can't seem to find anyone that doesn't treat me like an object or that I feel good with. I guess it doesn't help that lately things have been stressful and stuff so I don't really have much time or anything for that kind of stuff.

No.

Yes. I am asexual and I believe it would be VERY difficult to find a partner who is the same (not sex-repulsed, but doesn't care for it). I still want to hug and hold hands and kiss, but no sex. I've just gotten used to the fact that I'll be single for the rest of my life.

I have someone special in my life, but we'll say "it's complicated"

I spent a year, after my divorce with my first wife, being single. I met my 2nd wife towards the end of 2020 and we've been together ever since.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom