What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Apple!

Do you own any apple products?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Christian

Do you own any apple products?
biggrin.gif

Edit: I forgot to make the poll can the staff make a poll for me?

We can make a poll for you Christian if you give us the choices you want in your poll.

iPhone, Ipod touch, Ipod Nano
smile.png

I may get an iPad or Mac in the future though.

iPod. Would own a MacBook Pro, but couldn't wait to save any more money, so I bought a PC and made it look like a Mac. hehe.

IcarusForde said:
iPod touch.

Upgrading to iPhone 4G when it comes out.

Same, I can't wait for next month, WWDC! Which gen iPod Touch do you have?

I also have a MacBook from early 2008

2.4GHz Version

The 4G I phone looks like a Zune HD to me, although no one [probably knows what that is lol.

Most people outside the US wont know what the Zune is.

But I fail to see how this:

viet.Phone4.003.jpg

Looks like this:

zuneHD.jpg

Eh, it looked more square in another picture and my memory must have changed what the zune looked like

Jazzy said:
We can make a poll for you Christian if you give us the choices you want in your poll.

It loooks like Nebulous added one. What he did was fine.
smile.png

I have a second gen 16 gig, modified ever so slightly to run a bit better/harder/faster/stronger than apple intended.

Eg, jailbroken with more than a few packages.

IcarusForde said:
I have a second gen 16 gig, modified ever so slightly to run a bit better/harder/faster/stronger than apple intended.

Awesome!

IcarusForde said:

My Iphone is jailbroken, it's pretty seet I got an awesome prank caller app that changes voice and everything

Akwardmeerkat said:
My Iphone is jailbroken, it's pretty seet I got an awesome prank caller app that changes voice and everything

Yeah, I don't see much point to that stuff. If I got one, it'd be a phone. Sure, it's got a truckload of other stuff, but hey - it's all good. If that's what floats your boat, go for it.
tongue.gif

Nope... bro owns a few apple products though.

nolvorite said:
apple is crap.

So is your grammar.

1. Capitalization. It's not that hard.
  2. Complete sentences. They're not that hard.
  3. Worthwhile posts. Again, not that hard.

KaPOWitsCHRIS said:
Anyone who hates Apple is just jealous, it's been proven.

I really don't think so. Their computers are nice, but over-priced. And you can't play games on them, so the upper end components are nearly pointless.

But ipods are seriously overpriced for what you get. That's why I'm getting a J3, better battery life, better sound quality, better video file compatibility, better audio file compatibility, OLED screen, microSD slot, etc.

IcarusForde said:
So is your grammar.

1. Capitalization. It's not that hard.
  2. Complete sentences. They're not that hard.
  3. Worthwhile posts. Again, not that hard.

Hmm... I think I see one complete sentence in that post. And it doesn't really contribute to the topic at hand XD

No

An Ipod Shuffle.

No No No GIF

I voted No. I have never owned Apple products. Always been Microsoft. Both are not the best but there's not many choices out there.

hungry round GIF by Archives of Ontario

A net full of shiny apples, thats what i have at home.

Only an old iPhone which I no longer use, and was originally my dad's anyway :p .

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom